- We collect and utilize any information that you provide to us voluntarily.
- We may use your information to contact you in the future about new features on the site.
- We will not rent or sale your private information to third parties outside of Many Are One.
- We take the security of your personal information very seriously.
- Any section of this website that collects personal or financial information is encrypted to protect it and is only accessed in order to process payments.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish content, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the content you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Posting on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We Will Never Sell or Rent Your Personal Information.